Thursday, June 9, 2011

lady gaga weird shoes

images Do you think Lady Gaga lady gaga weird shoes. done wearing weird shoes
  • done wearing weird shoes



  • pointlesswait
    01-16 10:30 AM
    95% are from mexico.. some from eastern europe/china.... very few from sub continent

    Imagine 15million uneducated /illiterate joining the main stream.. US will go from a developed country to a third world country in a blink of an eye..
    ppl who are supporting amnesty have not understood the socio-economic implications of this move...

    they should do something about the illegals..on humanitarian ground ..but in a controlled and regulated way.... and separate legal and illegals.



    because most of the illegals are from a few handful countries mainly mexico





    wallpaper done wearing weird shoes lady gaga weird shoes. lady gaga mtv01
  • lady gaga mtv01



  • pointlesswait
    09-17 11:49 AM
    if you can find such a company...nothing like it!

    but how many have such flexible policies..;-)


    pointlesswait,

    I respectfully disagree with your comment on no full time MBA on H-1. I infact know this first hand as one of my friends finished his full time MBA on H-1. His company was nice enough to keep him on the payroll but gave him 2 yrs of leave of absence. He is now back working for the same company. The only down side to his approach was that he ended up losing 2 yrs of his H-1 but his goal was to come back and work for the same company, so he didn't care.





    lady gaga weird shoes. Lady Gaga#39;s Weird Airport
  • Lady Gaga#39;s Weird Airport



  • Ramba
    09-25 07:40 PM
    :) Ramba, I agree, but CBP issues I-94 based on passport expiry date. then what do you do ?

    Let's say if you have a visa till dec 2010 and passport expires by june 2010. If you go out of country now and enter US again, they will issue I-94 till june 2010 only. Now a days Port of Entry CBP are careful in issuing I-94 till the expiry of the passport (not till the visa end date).

    You are right. You don't need to renew the passport, if you are not planing to travel (planning to leave USA and come back). :)Even you can through your expired PP in waste bin after making a copy for records, if you dont want to leave USA.





    2011 lady gaga mtv01 lady gaga weird shoes. Lady Gaga#39;s High Heels.
  • Lady Gaga#39;s High Heels.



  • USDream2Dust
    10-15 12:26 PM
    Hi,

    I just had medical RFE for both me and my wife. We are July 2007 Filers and somehow our medical documents got lost or whatever, We received an RFE from USCIS and replied just in time.

    I am primary applicant and I would be loosing job at end of october. I would not be finding a job due to personal reasons and would be on a 3 month severance package till january.

    My Question is what are the chances of getting an EVL RFE during those 3 months? I know nobody can predict USCIS, but according to my lawyer, if they wanted EVL, they would have that in the RFE and chances of getting another RFE in another 6 months is very very slim.

    This logic makes sense to me too. But anybody got weird experience where they received RFE, Responded to it and then got another completely different RFE in a short duration?


    Thanks for you help,
    USDREAM2DUST



    more...


    lady gaga weird shoes. Shoes without heels were
  • Shoes without heels were



  • sdudeja
    11-20 12:56 PM
    Hi
    Teacher H1 is same as any other H1. There are consultancies hiring teachers. You can join based on your qualifications and experience. You get a 3 year certification based on your evaluation of credentials. I mentioned a company GTRR. You can contact them. Their site is gtrr.net. My cell number is 404-704-2455.

    All the best





    lady gaga weird shoes. Lady Gaga at the CFDA Fashion Awards (Pic: Getty Images). Lady Gaga loves high rise shoes. Lady Gaga, who is as famous for her outrageous outfits
  • Lady Gaga at the CFDA Fashion Awards (Pic: Getty Images). Lady Gaga loves high rise shoes. Lady Gaga, who is as famous for her outrageous outfits



  • gcforall99
    03-17 10:42 PM
    Received a USCIS email notification today, for my pending 485 (EB3), priority date not current. Waiting for the RFE details, the RFE was only for the primary applicant not for the dependents.



    more...


    lady gaga weird shoes. Ok i#39;ve seen weird shoes
  • Ok i#39;ve seen weird shoes



  • apb
    08-08 01:23 PM
    Does arrest for driving with suspended license (License suspended for non payment of ticket) come under traffic violation? Any insight would be much appreciated.





    2010 Lady Gaga#39;s Weird Airport lady gaga weird shoes. Do you think Lady Gaga
  • Do you think Lady Gaga



  • bk_ravi@yahoo.com
    07-01 06:34 PM
    By all means , I want to participate in this law suit. I dont want to hide anything from DOS or USCIS as I have not lied. My user id in this forum is real email id.



    more...


    lady gaga weird shoes. photo are “dog shoes”!
  • photo are “dog shoes”!



  • Hermione
    09-25 01:45 PM
    hermione,

    How to know if name check has been done. Is there a number to call to confirm NC clearance?.

    We had FP on 9/19 and saw LUD on 9/20. Called FBI yesterday and they say they sent results to uscis. Does it mean FP and NC clearance? Or NC is a separate entity. Please, let me know

    Name check and fingerprint check are different. Fingerprints are generally getting cleared next day. Not the same with namecheck.





    hair Lady Gaga#39;s High Heels. lady gaga weird shoes. Weird+shoes+images
  • Weird+shoes+images



  • ak_manu
    10-19 08:20 PM
    Thx for response.

    I understand I need a job for H1 extension, but what I am asking is if we need W2 for H1 extension. Any one?



    more...


    lady gaga weird shoes. lady gaga Weird,
  • lady gaga Weird,



  • mariner5555
    03-14 03:01 PM
    I have met my rep. He took the letter etc but nothing happens after that. Starting a new campaign to the USCIS director doesn't dilute the issue, rather it makes our case stronger, this way we are telling them we are really really troubled...
    I think rather than a new campaign which asks members to send postal mail we should have one clear and nicely written letter where members can put their signatures or vote electronically (I guess something like this exists) ..this letter (with thousands of votes / signature) can then be sent to various organizations and important people (president, congress, realtors, lobbyists etc etc).
    I guess the main point to say would be the long waiting times, inefficient USCIS etc due to which lot of immigrants are going back to their home countries (therby leading to more outsourcing), lot of immigrants are not making big financial purchases (buying homes etc) etc etc

    footnote - The reason I bring housing is US always speeds up GC processing whenever they face a crisis - from what I have heard in 70's when they needed civil engineers and doctors - they would give them GC's very quickly ..whichever financial news you read - the bottom line is no one is buying houses - in legal immigrants case - why the heck would they if they dont know if they will be able to stay here permanently :-D





    hot Shoes without heels were lady gaga weird shoes. High, weird, and sometimes
  • High, weird, and sometimes



  • ARUNRAMANATHAN
    06-18 10:02 AM
    So PERM does this have more than one processing center .....

    Atlanta and
    ??????

    Now if more than one processing center then do you know the list of states that fall under each processing center .

    This is for ALL Guys who planning to Start the GC process ASAP.

    Thanks



    more...


    house Lady Gaga (Pic:Getty) lady gaga weird shoes. Lady Gaga 1 1 2 3 4 5
  • Lady Gaga 1 1 2 3 4 5



  • srk49
    12-26 01:11 PM
    Hi,
    I am a new member based in CT. I am glad I attended the december 25th meeting at Stamford, CT. Himanshu presided over the meeting and gave us lot of new information about what's going on in the immigration world and how Immigration Voice is helping out.
    I think instead of fighting our battle alone if we come together and voice our problems there is a better likelihood of a positive outcome. Immigration voice can help us channelize our efforts and get the necessary immigration status.
    I don't want to wait half my life getting my green card. Life is short and there is no guarantee about anything but I urge everyone affected to join this movement. We are in a capitalistic country and nothing ever happens without necessary funds so I urge you to please donate generously. If you never buy a lottery you can never win it . It's a bad analogy but I hope you get the point :)





    tattoo Lady Gaga at the CFDA Fashion Awards (Pic: Getty Images). Lady Gaga loves high rise shoes. Lady Gaga, who is as famous for her outrageous outfits lady gaga weird shoes. lady gaga mugler Lady Gaga In
  • lady gaga mugler Lady Gaga In



  • chanduv23
    01-14 02:42 PM
    IV can grow into a very strong organization in these lines being discussed. The best way to do it is to join the IVs State chapters and mobilize the community and do meets and greets and conduct seminars and many other constructive stuff



    more...


    pictures Ok i#39;ve seen weird shoes lady gaga weird shoes. Weird Shoe Designs
  • Weird Shoe Designs



  • eilsoe
    10-17 08:21 AM
    I think Cloud and Tidus look kinda similar... except for the size of course :P





    dresses High, weird, and sometimes lady gaga weird shoes. Lady Gaga removed the heels,
  • Lady Gaga removed the heels,



  • p_kumar
    12-20 02:08 PM
    Hi.
    I have a question on whether Advance Parole is required for my wife to come back to the US.
    She is coming back on December last week. Her H4 visa is expiring on JAN first week. she has her new H4 extension approval notice, 485 receipt notice with her. Does she need to have advance parole to come back?

    (Her AP got approved after she left and I have received the docs recently. So I was wondering if I should fed-ex the docs to her).

    UPDATE: she has a valid H4 Visa stamping on passport till Jan 10

    Please advice

    Yes you can fedex the AP to india and yes she can use it while coming back if needed. I got this from USCIS level 2 immigration officer.:D



    more...


    makeup photo are “dog shoes”! lady gaga weird shoes. Lady Gaga (Pic:Getty)
  • Lady Gaga (Pic:Getty)



  • forgerator
    02-22 01:55 PM
    I am trying to port from EB3-EB2 from the same employer.

    Prior to joining the employer, I had MS+2 years of experience. However, the lawyer applied in EB3. The job description read:

    Required: BS+3
    MS+1 also accepted
    Experience in technologies A,B,C,D

    I applied based on my MS+1 experience. Now the same company has another position with a very similar job description with a different title.

    Required:MS+1
    Experience in technologies A,B,C,D

    Q1. Would this qualify for a EB2 position? Do I have to worry about the job descriptions being almost similar
    Q2. The titles are different. But the EB2 position doesn't have "Senior" in the position title. Is there a need to worry?

    Any replies are really appreciated.

    isthereawayout, you and I are in exactly the same situation.

    In my case , back in 2007, I was filed under EB3 for a Software Developer position, even though I had MS + 2yr exp. However the job was such that it required Bachelor + 2yr so it was filed under EB3.

    Last year, I got promoted to Senior Software Developer. Employer is filing me under EB2 this time, and will use same experience as the one from EB3 , i.e. MS + 2 yr exp. However this time the job is such that it requires Bachelor + 5 yr.

    The only difference I believe is the Job description of the posting itself. In that, they have requested experience in technologies which are different from the ones listed in my EB3 job description.

    Hope that answers your question.





    girlfriend lady gaga mugler Lady Gaga In lady gaga weird shoes. Weird+shoes+around+the+
  • Weird+shoes+around+the+



  • nayekal
    02-17 11:29 AM
    Hi Nayekal,
    I am in the same situation as you. My wife's employment is expected to end in the Middle of March.

    1. Is it necessary to have receipt number from I-539 in hand by the time the employment is ending or is it ok to mail the I-539 after the employment end date. I am asking this since my H1 is up for extension after April 1st. I am trying to understand whether there is any risk in applying for my wife's COS H1-H4 along with my H1 extension. In this case, there would be gap of 15 days between my wife's last working day and when I plan to send documents for my H1 extension and my wife's H1-H4 COS.

    2. Also, if we change it to H4, is it the end of H1. Do we have the option of switching back to H1 at later date without having to go for a fresh H1.


    Can you please share your experience.

    Thanks....

    1. Is it necessary to have receipt number from I-539 in hand by the time the employment is ending or is it ok to mail the I-539 after the employment end date. I am asking this since my H1 is up for extension after April 1st. I am trying to understand whether there is any risk in applying for my wife's COS H1-H4 along with my H1 extension. In this case, there would be gap of 15 days between my wife's last working day and when I plan to send documents for my H1 extension and my wife's H1-H4 COS.

    What I understood from your question is your H1 expires on End of March and you need to apply for H1 extension from Aril 1 2009. If this case, you can apply for extension right now as well. Remember, you can apply for H1 extension within 6 months of your current H1 exp date. This is what my company did for me. They applied 5 months earlier. So, when you are applying for H1 extension, you can apply for H1 to H4 for your wife. In that case, your wife status is safe and your wife will get approval for H4 with I-94 period as stated in your new H1 copy (her H4 period equal to your new H1 period).

    2. Also, if we change it to H4, is it the end of H1. Do we have the option of switching back to H1 at later date without having to go for a fresh H1.

    In case your wife gets a job offer later, her company can file for H1 (independent of quota) and she gets H1 for 6- whatever period she already served on H1, capped at 3 years.

    Good Luck.





    hairstyles lady gaga Weird, lady gaga weird shoes. Categories: Weird Shoe
  • Categories: Weird Shoe



  • sheela
    10-15 09:56 PM
    Thank you.

    I also am thinking same. But since I had medical RFE, I am not expecting any more RFE at this point. Looking at my PD, it wouldbe another year or 2 in best case scenario to pickup the file and get over it. So if can get a break of 2-3 months between jobs,it would save me alot of tension and worry.

    and if officer wanted EVL, he would had added a clause in my recent RFE.No point in going back to my file and saying. oh!! let me ask him EVL now that he is done with medicals. And if he does that it would be atleast an year or 2 if not later.

    But then again, nobody can predict USCIS, but atleast I can be happy that I thought thru it and probability is very very slim of me hitting a bus on an intersection.


    Keeping fingers crossed until approved is the mantra.

    I believe IOs must be having a kind of 'work-sheet' while they are reviewing and are checking each box (?) for any missing info/link and if needed, will list the info required (all-in-one-go). and send out rfe. Once a satisfactory response is received --case is approved OR pre-adjudicated only to be approved when current.





    nepaliboy
    05-25 12:58 PM
    this is my experience - I efiled for myself for EAD only (no AP applied so far - we had been to India recently) and I got a FP notice. for my wife, we renewed by postal mail and she didnt get any FP notice -- we already recd her EAD card (in roughly 25 - 30 days).
    I had efiled mine few days before her and so
    far nothing - only soft LUD's.
    and yes ..EAD was renewed for only one year ..so I guess USCIS still treats this as a cash cow !!!http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif
    :mad:

    i am wondering do you have LUd for i-485 or i-131 or i-140 ?





    h1b_slave
    07-07 01:51 PM
    Does anyone know some good lawyer/CPA who can provide guidance on such matters.
    Also what if indian citizen residing in india wants to sell online to US customers ?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment